Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June desktop

Something to brighten my desktop:

Those frozen teething toys? The best things ever. It keeps Noey busy especially when he's fussing about sitting in his highchair or over a meal. Though yes, it does get messy, especially when he decides to drop the food covered teether on the floor!


I'm crap at scrapping, but with the free template from here, this was a snap. Pity June's nearly over! (I did this a week ago, but still.)

It has been a busy month.

7 comments:

  1. I loved all those designs. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphne :: I'll send you the July one when I've put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, do u mind helping me by letting me know which software u use to 'put' in the phots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinkingmama :: Hello there! I use Photoshop Elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks. I tried it last night but so difficult to do it nicely.
    :( Thanks for replying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinkingmama :: What are you having issues with? If it's the overlapping of the photos, what I did was to use the eraser tool to erase the bits I didn't want. You are welcome to e-mail me at mysmallthings@gmail.com if you need some help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...