Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sophie Mophie Turns 2



It's been a while since I've posted about little Sophie. In the meantime, our little Goddaughter has grown from an adorable little baby with the big eyes into a lovely little girl, still with the big eyes.

In this seemingly short span of time, Sophie has turned 2. She continues to be as sweet as she looks, and is a most girly girl, much to her mother's amusement, since she herself had never been the girly sort. Sophie likes to ask to wear a "pretty dress" and would tell her father to arrange her dress just so. For a 2-year old, her language skills are pretty awesome -- she can speak in sentences and has impressively, sung us a couple of songs. She obviously has got high linguistic ability but I believe a fair amount of the credit has to go to her mum as well, who is the most amazingly nurturing person I know. I still recall how we left Noey with her for a short while during CNY and she sang him more songs in that short period of time than I would in a day! Noey is blessed to have her as one of his Godmas!

Sophie had a little party last Sunday -- during F1 weekend -- in celebration of her birthday and we were invited to join in the fun. Noey had a blast playing with the toys at Uncle Bock's (they do have quite a collection after 4 grandchildren!)...

Vroom vroom!


... having his first encounter with sparklers...


Gimme gimme!


... and messing around with light sticks.


Of course we had some fun too at his expense!



Knowing how much Sophie loves pretty things, I decided to get her a pettiskirt from Pupsik when they were having a sale and my, she totally loves her "tutu", as she calls it. I was so pleased since I totally love those skirts myself!

Happy birthday our dear sweet little girl!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...