Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, April 02, 2010

Wellies for the Wet Weather

In a turn around from the absolutely hot and sweltering February that just passed, it's been pouring quite a bit these past couple of weeks. Whether you believe in global warming or not, the weather has been rather screwy in recent years.

Poor Noey has been house-bound quite a bit these few weeks, no thanks to the wet weather. It hasn't stopped him from dragging me to the front door and attempting to command me out the door by going "Door! Kai-Kai!". The other day he even impressively came up to me and said "Take Bus!" He must have been really desperate to get out. When I asked him where we could take the bus he paused to look at me meaningfully before gesturing at the door and going "Door. Outside. Road."

(I really love these little conversations I can now have with him. They totally crack me up.)

Despite Noey's best efforts, it sometimes is just too wet for us to get out of the house. But thanks to Godma Daph's pressie, we might just have the thing to go splashing in puddles with when the weather permits:

Noey's new Liverpool Wellies!

On top of being positively cute, they are also, thankfully still too big for Mr Bigfoot here (Noey wears US size 7 going on 8) since Godma was fortunately clued in on his off-the-charts feet size.

DD was naturally chuffed to have them branded with the crest of his favourite team, though it was quite lost on Noey obviously. In fact, he took a look at the crest, pointed at the Liverbird and went "Chicken."

Come to think of it though, that maybe kinda accurately sums up Liverpool's season. Perhaps the boy is more clued in than we think! Heh.

5 comments:

  1. Ahahhaha chicken!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yay! at least he knew chicken! :p the salesman was super unhelpful when I asked him what size he thought a 1.5 year old would wear... all he said was 'depends' which really didnt assist much right?! So I decided that whichever one I thought would be right for a 1.5 year old by sheer non-mother instinct, I'd go 3 sizes bigger! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, just to add, my husband is also a big liverpool fan since kenny d days. I am a man u fan thus my daughter has to have 50.50 stuffs from uk. Mostly man u as they have cuter girls top.
    But husb is displaying HUGE framed up signatures posters,books,albums on our wall that he ensured our girl wakes up seeing liverpool stuffs at most time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilsnooze :: Hahaha, yes, DD needs to re-educate his son quick!

    daphne :: it's about 2 sizes too big, but that's a good thing! hopefully he can wear them for a while!

    himwari:: You and your hubby are so cute! Haha, so who's winning over your little girl's support?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liverpool chicken hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...