Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, February 25, 2011

38 Weeks...

Yet another week, yet another check-up.

Summary: Baby is LOW. Like cannot-scan-her-head-completely-type LOW. But there is ZERO dilation.

I kind of guessed that Baby Girl had moved down somewhat. I've been feeling quite a bit of pressure below over the past week, and have correspondingly been able to breathe better. The indigestion has also eased up somewhat. But I'm seriously waddling and shuffling along in my 不倒翁 manner! According to Dr Wong, Baby Girl is in position and we are just waiting for contractions to start. When those would be though, is anyone's guess at this point. If it were up to me, I think 2 March would be nice -- then Noey and Baby Girl would have matching birthdays and be exactly 2 years 5 months apart, which would be a nice statistic, don't you think?

(That's not an attractive picture -- horizontal stripes and a tummy that is way out there don't go together but I was too lazy to change and these were my pajamas for the day. I decided to post it up anyway for the record. Told you I'm huge!)

Anyway, Baby Girl's up to 3kg, my girth is up to 109cm at its widest, and I've put on 14kg so far. And that's it for now till next week, unless the little miss decides to make her appearance.

I guess we're just about ready. There are a few things that just need to be pulled out in the couple of days we're at the hospital but otherwise, we're there. We'll see you when you're ready, Baby Girl!


(Oh, today was also officially my last day in the office, which is a relief. Yay!)

7 comments:

  1. Ah soon soon! I wait with bated breath to hear the announcement. Praying that it will be a smooth delivery for you Veraday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aieeeeee she's coming!! :))) waiting for the good news babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26/2/11 23:16

    Awesome - is that her face in the ultrasound photo?
    Eeps, I feel excited for you already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if she'll be a splitting image of Noey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she'll be a splitting image of Noey. Lol.

    Ouch V! I can't imagine how you sleep at night. This reminds me so much of my tummy when I had Bean. I hope you pop this week so that you can have some proper sleep at least. I'm sure you miss lying on your back. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks all! feel like it's the calm before the storm now, before everything changes drastically!

    claragaby :: yup, that's her face -- as uch as we could catch on screen!

    lyn :: i am super curious about that too. i kinda would like them to look alike, though i think since noey looked so much like me at birth, i think maybe this one will look more like daddy!

    momo :: i still remember how similar bean and dot looked at birth! really wonder if noey and 2 will be the same. and yes, i sleep v badly these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I've actually been reading your blog for some time.. chanced upon it from the blog of a friend of a friend... Just wanted you to know I really enjoy your posts and pictures. I just became a mummy 2 months ago.. and I'm very encouraged by your posts.

    All the best on your delivery of your baby girl! (:

    Cheers,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...