Powered by Blog - Widget


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Put Your Hand in Mine

If I ever wondered if Noey loves his sister, the answer is yes, he does.


Admittedly, he did make her cry first, by insisting that we lower the sunshade on her carseat so that he could see her. Poor Naomi was trying to sleep so when we moved the sunshade, she SCREAMED, whereupon Noey quickly raised the sunshade again and reached over to try to comfort her. She settled eventually and when I looked over, there he was, holding her hand.


On days like these, I feel like I want a Gor-Gor like Noey too.

3 comments:

  1. Very very sweet. :)

    May God continue to bless Noah (and Nat) to be good kor-kor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... he's really sweet, your boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that Naomi is in good hands! Sorry for the pun, I don't know what's up with me these days! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...