Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, December 09, 2008

An Old Favourite

We brought Noey out to a family favourite for dinner on Saturday. Incidentally this was also where I had my very last meal before he was born. When the owners and staff had asked me that night when the baby was due and I told them it would be anytime, I didn't really expect the next day to be THE DAY.

But it was. So now with him just 2 months old, we brought him along to meet everyone.

For some reason the boy was on his best behaviour, sitting in his stroller for most of the meal before he needed to be carried towards the end, after which he fell asleep. Wow. Considering how difficult it is to get him to fall asleep in a foreign environment, this was unusual, though considering it was a breezy night and the restaurant has no air-conditioning (Noey doesn't seem to like it too cold), I shouldn't have been surprised that he felt comfortable enough to conk off.

Took a picture with the concussed baby to commemorate the occasion. We'll be back anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...