Powered by Blog - Widget


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekly Snapshot: Photo Therapy

It was hard to tell who was more excited to see who:


DD to see Noey after a long and tiring day in camp, OR Noey to see himself in photos on the computer.

Hur hur.

Yes, I have a little narcissist on my hands. Can I really blame him when everywhere: on Papa's and Mummy's laptops, on Papa and Mummy's mobiles, on his grandparents' mobiles and on his Jiujiu and Yiyi's too, on the walls at home, he is surrounded by pictures of himself?

Me thinks it's time to change the scenery a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Photos is one, but videos! Gosh they really love watching themselves in videos, don't they! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lyndis :: YES!! noey will even enact portions of certain videos to tell me exactly which one he wants to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boy's favourite gadget is the iPhone. He plays with it using his pinky while sucking his thumb at the same time.

    He also barks at me to "show me!" after i snap a photo. Oh well. Times have changed haven't they?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...