Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, July 29, 2011

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

We are starting to realise that our little Nomi, she probably isn't as enamoured with books as Noey is. You read to her and she starts getting restless quickly, wriggling to get away.

Show her a toy however, you've got her attention.

Oh, oh, oh! Mummy has actually decided to give me one of Gor-Gor's toys! What luck!

Just a bit more and I'll be able to reach it... c'mon, focus!

Got it! Now, what does this do...

Guess I've just got to taste it to find out!

Don't think Noey's going to be too pleased once she starts really grabbing his toys!

6 comments:

  1. Nomi reminds me SO MUCH of Dot! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She's too cute, V! I wanna squish her lil cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30/7/11 03:02

    "ooh my precious" but chubbier n waaaaayyyyyyy cuter
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes, everything got to to through the taste-test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has the same look (and eyes) as Noey in the last pix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Michelle Especially the "not interested in books unlike their more intellectual brothers" part right? Haha.

    @Pamz TT Hee, They are totally nom-able, like K's!

    @Daph Yes, totally! You should have seen her flail her arms around in excitement when I first out the car down.

    @lilsnooze This is the stage where everything is just covered with drool!

    @lynklee Yes, I'm sure I have some photo off Noey in exactly the same position. Actually when I look at pics of Noey back when he was the same age, I realize that the 2 look more alike than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...