Powered by Blog - Widget


Monday, July 09, 2012

Motherhood: Before and After

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that life B.C (Before Conception) of my children and A.D (After Delivery) are vastly different.

When Jus first asked the question of how motherhood has changed my life, what immediately popped into my mind were pictures, like this one:

BeforeAfter2

I'm guest blogging over at Mum in the Making today, as part of a series of posts on motherhood that Jus is hosting on her site. For two weeks in July and another two weeks in September, different Mum Bloggers will be sharing on how motherhood has changed them. I think pictures are worth a thousand words, and have put together a number of photos, like the one above, that I feel shows you how different my life has been since my two little monsters have come into my life! I must confess, it was a lot of fun re-enacting some scenes, but they are, sadly, as true as can be. Hop on over to check them out and let me know what you think! 

4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the book reading part! It's funny how they like getting involved in everything we do. (so for now I relish my solo lunch time! i can catch up on my reading then.) =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always guilty of reading when I eat too. Haha! Ah, solo lunches are such a treat!

      Delete
  2. Love your post and the shots. Very aptly shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I had fun taking the photos, though D was v amused. I wanted to do so many more, but the reality is that the before states are really hard to re-create! Sigh!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...