Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, November 30, 2012

Shoe Junkie

I was shopping with Naomi one day at Mothercare, and in the midst of browsing, I walked around the corner to the next shelf for a bit to look at some items. After a couple of minutes, I realised she had not followed after me, so I walked back to find her, only to see this: 

Shoes

She'd managed to pull off her shoes on her own and was in the process of trying to stuff her feet into a pair of polka dotted shoes which had caught her attention.

I was so amused, I bought them for her. (It helped that these were marked down by 15%.)

This girl really does love her shoes! She's a girl through and through.


FourCowFarmPromoBanner

4 comments:

  1. My girl loves her shoes too! It's the first place she goes to when she enters a departmental store. She will say, "Buy shoe, buy shoe!" and she has 10 pairs of shoes at any one time, with more in the cabinet that are for when she outgrows her current haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise an obsession with shoes started this young! It's too easy to buy stuff for girls! Naomi also has, erm, a lot.

      Delete
  2. They ARE quite cute, the polka dots!

    This happened with K too about a year or two ago... but it was gingersnaps and she was valiantly trying to stuff her feet into shoes meant for babies, so it was a bit of a cinderella stepsister moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Dear K is anything but cinderella's stepsister! But that must have been a funny sight.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...