Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Welcoming 2013

I wanted to end the year with a round-up-sum-up of the year gone by, but in truth, my head wasn't in the right place.

I've been grumpy and frustrated for days. And restless and unhappy.

I couldn't pinpoint the reason why. But after talking it through with the husband, we realised that I've been tired, lonely and I need a break.

2012 has been a tiring year. It's been busy yet filled with boring lulls, fulfilling yet full of the mundane. There is much I wish to say and recap on, but it'll have to wait. Instead, in the lead up to midnight,  I put away my computer and spent some time just talking to my husband for a long while. I think we both needed that.

It's time for me to hit the sack. Recaps and new resolutions will have to wait till tomorrow. (Or, knowing me, next week!)

In the meantime, here's wishing one and all the best in the year ahead.

Moscato

HAPPY 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Having a husband whom you can talk things through is the best isn't it? Here wishing you and yours a very blessed and Happy New Year. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Wini. It has helped me get out of the rut I was in. Hugs back and best wishes for the new year. 2013 will be exciting for you! :)

      Delete
  2. It's really, really tough to be a SAHM. Fulfilling on many counts, but tough nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in some ways, yes. I'm in the midst of writing about it. Hee :)

      Delete
  3. Hugs! Hope you are feeling better now, and wishing you a much better and brighter 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm looking forward to 2013 being a better year! Best wishes to you too :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...