Powered by Blog - Widget


Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Hi-5 Party Is Coming To Town!

There's a party coming to town and the little lady of the house is most excited! 

I'm talking about the Hi-5 House Party of course, which will be at the Marina Bay Sands Mastercard Theatres from 20-22 December. We'll be catching the show and my little Meips is over the moon. When I first told her about it, her eyes lit up, and since then, she's been telling EVERYONE we meet that we'll be watching Hi-5. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see her so excited. This is the first time we'll be seeing Hi-5 live and on stage and we're looking forward to a great time!

Hi-5 House Party is a newly-created show starring Stevie, Lauren and Dayen, and the newest additions to the group Mary and Ainsley. It's a new line-up, but it promises to feature much of the same fun and energy that Hi-5 is known for, with games and lots of singing and dancing to get everyone moving along. We've caught a bit of Hi-5 House on telly and the kids love it. Just as much as they love the older versions really. If you're a long-time Hi-5 fan, you'll be glad to know that they'll be performing some all-time favourites like Ready Or Not, Wish Upon a Star, and L.O.V.E.. This in addition to new songs from their latest series Hi-5 House like Come On In, which, I must confess, I actually know from hearing once on telly. It's playing in my head right now as I write this -- it's that catchy!

 So yes, we're all looking forward to the party this weekend. It'll be a blast I'm sure!

Hi 5

To be part of the action, grab your tickets from the Marina Bay Sands website or Sistic. Shows are on from 20 to 22 December 2013, at the Mastercard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands at 11am, 3pm and 6.45pm on all three days. Tickets are priced at $105, $95, $65, and $45. If you see us there, do come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...