Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cruising with Costa

The kids and I recently had a mini-break of a different kind when we hopped aboard a cruise for a 4-night trip, which included stops in Phuket and Langkawi. 

It's really been a while since I've been on a cruise so I was really looking forward to it! I remember going on a couple of cruises to nowhere with my folks, and also once for a friend's 21st birthday. Those were the days when my sister and I would excitedly check out schedules and go join dancing and other sports activities on deck, before slipping off for cocktails. Fun times.

It was the Costa Victoria that we sailed with on this trip, on a media trip on behalf of TheSmartLocal. It was the first time out at sea for my kids, and they loved it. There was nothing they like better than to hangout by the windows and stare out across the water. It was also very cool to wake up in a new place everyday! My husband couldn't come with us but I had the able assistance of my Mum and sister who decided to make a girly holiday of it. I certainly appreciated the help and the opportunity I got to spend some time with them.

I've written up a post on 5 reasons why a cruise is a great option for a family holiday on TheSmart Local, so click on over to read it!

Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...