Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm On Yahoo! Parenting!

I wasn't expecting much out of 2014, but I have to admit, it's been interesting.

One of the more exciting things to have happened recently is that I'm now a contributor to Yahoo! Parenting! This is a new portal on Yahoo! with articles of interest to parents. In the next few months, I will be contributing articles related to creativity, imagination, and play, and while I get antsy thinking about deadlines, I'm enjoying the opportunity to talk a little about things I don't always get round to talking about on this blog. 

Yahoo Parenting

My first couple of articles have been published and thankfully, generally well-received:

1. Why Play Matters

Yahoo Parenting Why Play Matters

2. Why Nurture Your Child's Imagination

Yahoo Parenting Nurture Childs Imagination

My already busy schedule has gotten a bit busier, but this is something I want to do for me (and ok, also for my husband and son, since Lego is the current sponsor!) and I'm making time for this to see how it works out. I was thinking of taking on more work this year since I have a couple of hours in the morning when the kids are at school, and providentially, this landed in my lap. I couldn't be more grateful. Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...