Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mine, finally

This is old news, but since I've griped a fair bit about this here, it's worth a note -- my bag is finally mine.



Early this month I got the call I was waiting for, and all I had to hear was "waiting list" and "we'll only hold it for 3 days" and I was trotting down to the store to pick up my prize. Well, after I put through the call to the hubs and got his buy-in.

It was all too drawn out an affair, but at least there's a happy ending! Now for that trip to the Prada factory in Italy to which Lilsnooze has kindly circulated the address to...

4 comments:

  1. preeeeeeeeeeety

    Now we just need my grey one to make it a happy-miumiu-bags-family,right!?!?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! finally u got your dream bag dy!!! congrats ...after the long awaiting! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't it beautiful? Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. lilsnooze >> i know, isn't it gorgeous? :) yes, get the grey one to complete the set!!

    elaine >> haha, not so much my dream bag, just something i've gotten really hung up on!

    jemej >> ah yes. *contented sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...