Powered by Blog - Widget


Monday, December 01, 2008

Put Your Hand in Mine

With Noah down for the night on Saturday night (at least until his midnight feed), DD and I decided to pop out to the nearby supermarket to stock up on supplies. As we got out of the car on arriving, I reached out for his hand and realised -- wow, I haven't held his hand while out and about in a while! Since one of us is usually carrying baby, an activity that requires both our hands since our dear son only likes to be carried upright and yet can't fully support his head -- we've mostly had our hands full with him and didn't have one spare for each other.

So I took the opportunity to give DD a big squeeze or two.

Little Noey, you really have turned our lives upside down with your arrival! Good thing we're totally enamoured of you.

*****


Noah finally being interested - and with my intense baby, he's totally absorbed - in his crib mobile. I was wondering when he'll evetually look at it for any amount of time!

6 comments:

  1. Noah reminds me so much of Bean! Bean likes to be carried upright too even though his head is still so wobbly. Ends up knocking our heads a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly has a super intensed look :) Looks like he's a determined one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee soon you realise (if not already) v few photos of you, him or u2 alone. Almost always noah alone or with noah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle:: Well, I guess it's help them develop their neck muscles faster!

    Corsage:: Yah, already you can tell that he has quite a mind of his own!

    Lilsnooze:: Yup, he's got a TON of pictures! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/12/08 16:05

    Ooh, sneak a hug when you can!!

    About those mobiles, I didn't get one for the longest time (didn't want to spend money on one) but my mum kept nagging me to get 1 for him. In the end, she bought a little cheap one from Mustafa ($10.90 only) which had these funny bears and music that plays much too fast but he LOVED it. He smiled and laughed when we turned it on and reached out his hands to grab the teddies on it. But because it was an ol' cheapo thing, I overwound it one day and now there is no more music! :( So my poor baby has no more mobile to look at. I must get around to getting him a new one that works! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/12/08 10:34

    he is amazed by the little animal friend floating around... :P

    he looks so much like his daddy from this angle..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...