Powered by Blog - Widget


Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Little Lion

Noey is what you can euphemistically call a vocal baby. You can also say that he's a bit of a shrieker and a crybaby. Yes, he can be noisy. I'm sure you get the picture.

While we try to stop him from unnecessary screeching, it's also his way of discovering his voice and what he can do with it. In the past few weeks, he's been growling quite a bit, which everyone found really funny. Sometimes he combines it with crawling around -- I call him my little lion:



He's been babbling a fair bit as well, and when he babbles in a growly voice, it's really hilarious! That I have yet to catch on video... Man, these days I feel like I have to have the camera on hand all the time!

9 comments:

  1. *LOL* he really does sound like a little lion, growling on all fours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Narelle did the same too. She growls when she's playing wth her toys. It should be the tiger that she remembered I showed her on the TV a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muahahahah... now where did he learn to growl like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Noah's so funny! Raeann goes breathless with excitement when she crawls - "heh heh heh". Haha. These babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you guys been teaching him that? So funny his expression. Trying to match his growling.

    Oh how do you stop the screaming? I tried covering his mouth but it didn't work. Bean screams just for the fun of it. Gets very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MG, Michelle :: No idea where he learnt that from! He just started doing it on his own. Cracks me up.

    Re the screaming, I don't know, still trying to get him to stop! Nothing works, except giving him something to eat -- when he's chewing on something he forgets to scream :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! and he's moving with that slow lion-y swagger too. You should dress him up as one and take a photo, that will be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good costume idea for halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally apt! little lion indeed! so cute

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...