Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, August 28, 2009

Cruisin'

My little Ah Beng making himself comfortable.


Noey hasn't discovered the magic of the coin rides yet and I plan to keep it that way as long as I can! Still, these do come in mighty handy when I need a break from carrying him and need him to be entertained for more than a couple of minutes. Can't believe the rides cost $1 now! Didn't it use to be 20 cents way back when we were tots?

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I’m gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And baby I love you

Beep beep’m beep beep yeah

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous28/8/09 23:22

    Us too! We have been avoiding these cars like plague but what do you know, Xy just gravitates towards them like bees to honey.

    Now the standing order at home is : no one is allowed to feed coins to those cars when she's in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noey looks sooo handsome in the car. If I had a daughter, I would so put her in the car with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylo, one hand drive! Where did he learn that from? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noey's really grown - he looks like a little boy in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, i try as far as possible to avoid walking past these "parent traps". if Jireh wants to sit in them, he does so without us putting any money in them. call us stingy, but $1 is really daylight robbery. Jireh's imagination takes over anyway, and he has a wonderful time sans coins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sockling :: i don't think Noey is quite aware of them yet. i intend to hold off putting coins into those things for a long long time!

    amanda :: hahaha! you're so funny lah, babe. ok, next time when you have a daughter!

    lilsnooze :: and leg up too! tsk. only missing stylo sunglasses.

    faith :: no, agree, $1 is really exhorbitant. i'm not putting any coins in that thing either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...