Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Noah's Ark for Noah

Noey's Godma is back from the UK for a surprise visit and brought back the CUTEST present for Noey!

Noah's Ark for Noah


Totally makes me want to go check out Hamleys.

It's an early birthday present, but 'tis rather timely since it fits right into the theme of his party. That's right, we're having a Noah's Ark party for Noah! Probably the first of many he'll have throughout his life. I had to, right? If only so that he can "go as himself", as I merrily told DD.

Yes, I was totally going to do just a small immediate family only thing and I'm totally eating my words now. Who was I kidding anyway -- I love parties! I hate planning and always get really stressed out but I always enjoy myself at the end of the day. And Noey turning 1 is (justifiably) something worth celebrating.

Anyway, I've got slightly more than a month to go so I guess I'd better get cracking. Aside from the venue, I haven't quite finalised anything else! Am not going to be too ambitious about the whole affair, especially since we unfortunately have a cousin's ROM to attend earlier the same afternoon. ARGH. DD's cousin is a total sweetheart but her having picked that Saturday to hold her ROM has complicated things somewhat. We'll manage it somehow I guess.

Can't believe my baby's going to be turning 1 soon! Makes me totally want to cuddle him and keep him small forever.

9 comments:

  1. I know! I totally want to keep 'em at this age..cute and cuddly and totally not rebutting any of our instructions (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, fun!

    I had a wedding to attend on Raeann's birthday too, and it's right smack at 3pm, so I had to decline the invite. :/

    I want a time freeze. How can they be turning one soooo soon???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lilsnooze :: yah, this is truly the cute stage. and when it's over, maybe it's time for another one? hee.

    yuling :: at least you had the option to turn it down! i don't. prob only DD will go though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can still remember so clearly the day we saw him all bundled up when we visited you in the hospital.

    mannnn, kids grow up so fast! i think we'll be saying this for many, many times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost did a Noah's ark party for Ellie but I thought it would be more appropriate for Noey!! Hee. Ooh boy, I'm so late sending out the invites but pls keep yourselves free on 20th Sept afternoon for Ellie's party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exciting!! While I hate planning parties I love seeing pictures and reading about them. Haha. Can't wait for our own party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.. i wonder if I'll eventually do a 1st birthday party for mine! :p

    Noah's turning one soooooo fast???

    ReplyDelete
  8. candice :: yes, you guys saw him right from the first few days! we'll be saying that ad nauseum i'm sure.

    amanda :: ellie can have a noah's ark party too what... :) he's going to be 1 really soon! we have a wedding dinner on 20th but will def be there for ellie's party!

    michelle :: me too!

    lingz :: i'm sure you will! though maybe after the man yue you might think you don't! (that was painful...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the ark is sooo cute! what a great gift from the godma! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...