Powered by Blog - Widget


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Storytelling

Reading books before bedtime is one of Noey's favourite bedtime rituals. But being as chatty as he is, he can't sit still and let you tell the story. Oh no. Instead, he loves to tell the story too. And the truth is, we love to hear him tell the story too, and laugh over the sometimes hilarious results.


Noey:
Spot and his Papa are playing football! In the park! And the bunny is kicking a acorn!
(Ignores my attempt to correct him and say "an acorn" instead)
(Points at the chairs in the picture)

And the people sit there and watch dogs playing football!

Maybe it was because I had a rather miserable day, but I found it made me laugh, the image of people actually sitting down to watch dogs play football.

And I gave my little boy a big hug for making me smile.

4 comments:

  1. They're aces at making us feel better, aren't they? (and also aces at making us scream at them in frustration sometimes! haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant "ACE" not "ACES"! Arghhhh, now you correct my grammar! Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He knows acorn!?! Im constantly amazed at noey's vocab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PF :: wahahaha! dun worry, i'm only a grammar nazi when it comes to noey!

    lilsnooze :: i guess he picked it up from his books? don't think he actually knows what a real one looks like though :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...