Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Me-My-Mine!

Nomi seems to have mastered the concept of me, my and mine. Over the past couple of weeks, I have noticed that she uses them correctly on a regular basis.


"My knee painful, Papa." (Complete with grumpy face and tone.)

I am surprised by this because Noey took a while to get the hang of it. There was a lot of "Carry You!" when he really meant "Carry Me!" and the like.

I'm sure always having to fight with Gor-gor for her own space has helped her grasp the concept faster!


2 comments:

  1. Hee, that got me thinking.

    B also says "Mine!" when fighting with jie jie, and "Me!" in response to "who wants...", and "Help me!".

    But she doesn't say "My". :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Naomi got a headstart on this because Noey is always saying something like: "No, Mei-mei! This is MY book, not yours!" B doesn't have as selfish a sibling in K, you see!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...