Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hello 2014!

Hello2014

Starting the year right with some sand and sea, and not too much sun at all! Coming from us in Singapore, that is simply glorious weather and I'm glad we managed to make the most of it today.

I have more thoughts and reflections to pen, but that would have to wait, as my resolution for the year ahead is to Make Time For The Things That Matter. And that means putting down my phone and setting aside my laptop, living less online and more in real time with friends and family. It means making time to read my bible, do my BSF homework, and more time spent in prayer and reflection. It means planning and doing and getting my house in order. (And ok, I hope to squeeze in some exercise too!)

I started last night by putting aside the computer because the husband was awake and in a chatty mood. I decided to spend some time with him instead, and it was good.

That is not to say I will not be continuing with this blog. Writing in this space has become so much a part of my life, I can't imagine not doing so. But in the year ahead, I hope to find a better balance between blogging and all the other things going on in my life. I hope to sleep more too so it will be a challenge! 

2014. I have a feeling you'll be an interesting year, and a good one.

Happy New Year One and All!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be a good one for you and your family too! :)
    Happy 2014!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great blog posts and weekly visit on your blog. I love the way you capture the photographs and placement on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...