Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, April 04, 2014

8 Activities for the Weekend

The weekend's near! Have you got any plans yet? 

If you haven't and are looking for some ideas, I'm sharing a list of some of our favourite weekend activities on Yahoo! Parenting this week!

And here's a funny story about this list: I had jotted down some ideas for this article on a piece of paper, and when I came back to it after some time, I was very tickled to see that someone had gone through the list and indicated his approval.

YahooActivities

So you know -- this meets Noey's exacting standards! Click here to hop over if you need some inspiration and have a great weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. That's very cute of him:)!

    Great list btw! Skipping shopping mall is definitely in my list, hehee.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...