Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Which to Frame?

Straw poll time!

DD's been itching to frame up several photos taken during our recent trip to US. It's rare that he would want to hang stuff on the walls - this husband of mine likes to keep the home looking clean (read: spartan). But probably because Yosemite was just so beautiful that he's got a number of photos that he wants to blow up BIG.

We've unfortunately got limited wall space - I certainly don't want huge photos all over! - so he's currently vascillating between printing all 3 photos below in a smaller size or printing 1 large one. But if he were to pick 1, he also can't figure out which to choose.

So, I thought I'd take a vote: Which do you like best and think would look nice framed? (Click each one for a bigger version)

Option 1: Yosemite Falls


Option 2: Tunnel View


Option 3: Yosemite Valley


(And yes, I still haven't done my holiday update - it's still sitting in my draft posts! But some of these photos deserve an airing so I will get down to it...)

16 comments:

  1. No.1 appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/7/08 20:54

    all so picturesque! no wonder you guys have a problem! i like one and two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautiful pictures! all these are taken by you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go with 3 smaller photos because all 3 angles helps feed the mind about the different aspects of the beautiful place. If that is the same waterfall, then even more so!

    But if I were to pick just one, I'll go with No.2 because of the richer colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think no.1 is nice! heheh =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. candice >> yup, DD took these and more! the place is amazing seriously.

    corsage>> heh, my sentiments exactly! it's not the same waterfall - the one in #2 is different from the one in #1 and #3. all beautiful (and huge!)though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous24/7/08 17:30

    i like #2! :) but all nice really. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the tunnel view the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAO, the pictures he took look postcard-professional! using a SLR?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous25/7/08 10:08

    I like #2 :)

    having 3 small pics may dilute the majesty of each picture.....my 2 cents worth...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous26/7/08 00:33

    For me, given the choice, I would go for option 1.

    I don't think the 3 smaller size side by side will work...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous26/7/08 09:18

    Option 1 for me. It feels the most dramatic and it has the best contrast:) With such a stunning shot, u guys should op for just 1 large print to maximise the visual effect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No 1!! Wow, they all look like LOTR-quality man! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. like i said, your hubs should quit his day job! :)

    and i gotta say option 2 as well, even though all 3 look fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous30/7/08 23:21

    i say one or two also. For the 'grandeur' effect - 1. For the colour - 2
    :p daph

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...