Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, October 17, 2008

Turning Circles

Little Mr Noah Ong's favourite cot activity:


Turning himself in different positions from that in which he was laid. Pity I didn't get a shot of him when he'd managed to turn himself 90 degrees to be perpendicular to the position we'd originally laid him in the cot. He is also able to roll himself on to his side when laid flat on his back. And just today when our confinement nanny put him on his tummy for a nap and we came shortly thereafter to check on him, we found him crawled into a corner of the cot, busy trying to lift and turn his head! Goodness. That freaked me out a bit and now everyone is under strict instructions not to leave him on his tummy unsupervised at all.

My confinement nanny is pretty amazed by his sleeping antics and keeps asking me what I ate while pregnant. She doesn't seem particularly convinced when I tell her I had lots of ice cream! Otherwise I seem to recall, erm, not being too careful with my diet, though I did eat quite a lot...

Now to pump him full of breastmilk!

4 comments:

  1. that's so funny. reminds me of me when i was a kid; my nannies used to say i was like the hand of a clock - put me down in one position and half an hour later, i'd be turned 180°. wonder if this sort of thing runs in the family...?

    can't wait to see him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear ice cream is strength! My girl is big for a 36 week-er, so people keep asking what I ate. Ice cream, cheesecakes, cookies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha that's so cute!!! and he's already starting to lift his head! strrrrong!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nat :: oh, maybe it does run in the family! :)

    yuling :: yes! ice cream is the secret! our babies are proof!

    kopikia :: he's certainly always trying!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...