Powered by Blog - Widget


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bumbo-ing

Since Noah's head control is fairly good, I thought I'd give him a spin in the Bumbo just to see how he'd like it.

"What is this?"

Giving it a good wriggle


"Hey, look at me, sitting up on my own!"

"As long as I can still munch on my nappy, I'm fine."

Don't think he's quite ready for it yet but probably soon enough. As with every milestone, I look forward to him reaching that stage and at the same time, I hope he doesn't grow up too quickly. The eternal dilemma of a parent!

6 comments:

  1. so cool!! i'll let bean try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahhhhhh we want them to grow and then we want them to stop. we're such conflicting people aren't we... and they say babies are fickle. heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That's the bumbo seat right? I was thinking of getting the Bebepod one for Caitlin but not sure if it's any good cos she'll probably grow out of it so quickly. What's your verdict? Is it a good buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle :: yah, they look so cute sitting up :)

    pei fen :: haha, yah lor! i just want to know that my baby can perform the necessary skills but remain my baby otherwise!

    ker :: hey jan! i got the bumbo (2 actually) as presents so i haven't done much research. but a number of my friends have used the bumbo and gave it the thumbs up. i'll let you know if i have anay feedback when noah is ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed he's staring into the cam (trained from young!)! And he's got nice eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trained from young indeed! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...