Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Saturdays are Fun

Saturdays are fun days.

First I get to wear more interesting clothes and my cool shoe socks...



... and I get to go out!

The fact that I have to sit in my stroller is a small price to pay. Anyway, there are plenty of things to see so I don't mind too much, as long as my Daddy and Mummy stay within view.



This Saturday, we went to check out Vivo City as Mummy wanted to get some Christmas shopping done. We went to Gap, where as usual my parents got distracted by stuff for me. Daddy really liked this Gap long-sleeved shirt...



... I wasn't so impressed.



But since he's the one buying, I got it anyway.

I'm not so keen on shopping. What I do enjoy though is when we hang out with other little people, like Jie Jie Sophie! We all went to Swensens where I had a snooze on Daddy's shoulder, our parents had their meals, and Jie Jie Sophie had some salad and some of her books for dinner.



After I'd fallen asleep, my parents tried to put me down in the stroller, can you believe it? Of all the nerve! Of course I promptly woke up and needed a feed, after which I had fun playing under Mummy's nursing cover till I got bored, and needed to be brought around to see all the other folks and the ice-cream cakes. I haven't had any yet, but I already know I like ice-cream. It looked sooo good...

I was so comfortable I ended the day christening Vivo City by taking a massive dump. Daddy was so impressed he actually snapped a pic of it while I was being changed, but I'm glad Mummy decided that no one needed to see THAT (as well as my butt) on her blog. But take it from me -- it was so massive that I needed a change of clothes as well.



All done! Now, where should we go next?

7 comments:

  1. Baby Noah, ask your mommy to eat more ice-cream so you'll get to eat it too! :)
    I overheard my mommy say she wants to throw me an ice cream-cupcake-cookie-brownie birthday party one day. Then we'll all get to taste the yummy stuff they've been eating!
    And wow, I think you've got a really strong neck!

    Love,
    Missy Raeann

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a funny commentary! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah massive dump! Well done noah! ;)

    U r looking very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... I enjoyed reading this post! At the rate we are buying things for our little ones, I think we can easily swap stuff if and when our no.2 comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute shoe socks!! Noah has such nice big hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. missy raeann :: your mummy thinks up the yummiest parties! remember to invite me ok?

    lingz:: :D

    lilsnooze :: thanks auntie snooze! i was pretty proud of it (the massive dump) myself.

    muffin girl :: hee, definitely! baby clothes are too cute - so hard to resist! thank goodness he's not a girl if not i'll have way more stuff...

    amanda :: spent too much on them in US! and haha, that's the first time anyone has complimented his hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved reading this - and great ending to the story too! adore the sock/shoes :p
    Daph

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...