Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, January 02, 2009

Eagle Eye

Of all the changes to my body post-pregnancy, the one thing I did not expect was for my eyesight to improve!

But it apparently has. We'd trooped down to my family optician on New Year's Day to get DD new specs and I thought I should get my eyes checked out as well since it'd been a while since the last time. And whaddya know, my power is down by 75 degrees on my left eye and 50 on my right. Woo hoo! Considering my power has actually been pretty stable since I first started wearing spectacles 20 years ago (eeks!), this means that I'm back to what I used to wear about 8-10 years back.

I'm not sure what the reason for the decrease is but DD thinks it's called "not working". Heh. Empirical evidence that working is bad for my health?

Gotta protect those peepers!

6 comments:

  1. haha seriously!! how come I'm still legallly blind then?? haha

    he's SO CUTE ah day! I love his expressions!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! looking really big-boy now. And so much expressions!
    So glad can see hime soon! You are bringing him to pf's yah?

    Must be due to less time on comp and less reading of documents with font size 6? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So handsome lah! Please make sure I take lotsa pix with him later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kopikia:: you prob weren't as slack as i am? :P this boy has the mostest expressions!

    lilsnooze:: yah, not having to reading thick docs has helped man! will definitely bring noah to peifen's! looking forward to seeing you all.

    yuling:: hee. it was god seeing you! will send you the pics soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, we'll get to see noah!

    aiya, i thought there's another advantage to having a kid. turns out that it's not working that helps. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's looking forward to seeing you guys too! eh, the optician did say that the hormonal changes from pregnancy may affect and improve eyesight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...