Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

-Blank-

My computer at work seems to have decided to play its part in ensuring that I waste less time in the office. On top of the fact that the Company has decided to block access to Facebook, ever since I've come back from maternity, it has refused to load my blog properly -- all I get when I try to click onto it is this page:



I'm not sure what's wrong with it! I've tried deleting the temporary internet files and cookies in the hope that it was just a bad copy that was saved, but sadly, nothing low-tech me has tried has worked. Anyone have any ideas?

And in the meantime, there's been tons to update! Ugh. More updates soon hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, you have no access too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this happen to you? But for me it's only my blog. Other blogspot blogs load fine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...