Powered by Blog - Widget


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Party Boy

Last Saturday, my Daddy and Mummy brought me to Gor Gor Leon's Birthday Party. I'm not too sure what a party is exactly but it appears to involve going to someone else's home and playing with all their toys and no one stops you. How amazing is that!

Well, Gor Gor Leon had some great toys! His Mummy rented a huge bouncy castle with loads of balls that I spent some time exploring.

Huh? All these balls are for me?


My parents got kind of excited when they realised that I could sit up on my own without any support. I on the other hand was happy that I could reach for more balls without falling on my face. Woo hoo!



I also got my turn in the Jumperoo, which I found interesting for a while, before I realised that there was more going on outside.



There was some food at the party, and as usual my parents didn't offer me any. I figured kids just didn't get any food other than milk. BUT! I spotted Gor Gor Leon take a biscuit and EAT IT. And NO ONE STOPPED HIM.


HEY!


After that I tried to get the chicken drumsticks...



... and the canned drinks...



But no one wanted to let me eat anything. I was NOT PLEASED.



In the end, Daddy let me have a cup with just a teeny tiny amount of water in it. Mind you, this was when they were all having birthday cake -- a yummy homemade banana car cake, decorated with M&Ms that Leon Gor Gor's Mummy had made specially for this day. Sigh. But beggers can't be choosers.



After all that activity, I was pooped!



Till the next party. And next time, I'm going make sure I get some food!

12 comments:

  1. hahaha.. a really interesting narrative from Noah's point of view! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 'HEY' picture is hillarious :D

    ** soon Noah, soon you'd get more than just milk! just be sure to eat then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14/3/09 23:30

    That hey look! I laughed out loud!!! Ha, I wonder what Noah has to say to such pics when he grows up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lingz :: :)

    Ruth :: Yah boy, if he doesn't eat after putting EVERYTHING in his mouth, I'll be so annoyed.

    Yuling :: Haha. He'll probably die from embarassment from all the fun I'm having at his expense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA hilarious!!! i love the HEY pic too!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous15/3/09 11:12

    I just love the peaceful look of sleeping babies. That's when you feel so blessed, even when handling the worst of the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL!! i laughed and laughed at noah's "HEY" face. such an expressive boy. i think he and k can start an infant drama class ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous15/3/09 15:01

    HAHAHA His "Hey!" face is too cute!

    He has long eyelashes eh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kopikia :: Heh, this boy has a lot of expressions!

    MG :: I know exactly what you mean. I love it when Nosh fslls asleep in my arms. He looks so sweet asleep.

    PF :: Hahaha! Yeah, and K can take the speech class!

    Lilsnooze :: Yes, it's like a curtain in front of his eyes! I don't know how he sees anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous16/3/09 12:13

    I LOVE the HEY! expression!! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. more than anything else really I kept thinking how much the shirt reminds me of your DD lah! :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daphne :: Our church friend gave it to us and it was because the shirt really reminded them of DD too. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...