Powered by Blog - Widget


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Wonderland



Little Miss K celebrated turning the big 1 on Saturday with a Wonderland-themed party thrown by her good Mama for her at home. We went along to join in the festivities.

And since it was a theme party after all, I figured costumes would be in order, at least for Noey. I suck at art & craft so after cracking my head trying to think of an easy and inexpensive costume that I could make, I decided that the King of Hearts it shall be.

And my little King of Hearts it was! Now that I think of it, I should have made a crown as well.

Of course he only kept it on for 5 minutes and I had to take it off after he started munching on the cardboard but I thought he looked super cute in it! And everyone who saw him had a good laugh. Haha.

Our lovely hosts set up a huge split level pool with slide (I kid you not) and a ton of balls and the kids wasted no time in getting stripped down and busy in the water.

Our little ball hogger

"So what if I can't stand independently yet?" Noey holds his own in the pool and proceeds to attempt to climb up the slippery slide and crawl around. I was the one getting all nervous that he'll fall face first into the water. (He didn't.)


Noey had a ball of a time (pun intended). A little too good I think since he terrorised poor Nat by clambering on him and sucking his shoulder. Poor little guy.

The adults were also well taken care of with A LOT of food, including some really yummy mee siam. And yummy cake, which really looked too pretty to eat. I wish I got a good pic of it.

Ooo, cake!

K showing off her best waves and biggest smiles for the camera during the cake cutting, to thunderous applause!

It was a great Saturday afternoon but we had to leave before the party was over as DD had a wedding dinner to hop off to and Noey was getting antsy as he approached the end of his awake time.

Thanks for having us little K! And this only means that - as PF has pointed out to me - it's 10 weeks to Noey's 1st birthday. How could that be?? Anyway, time to get cracking...

11 comments:

  1. WOW! what a party! I'm also planning for K's party even though it means days of cooking and hours of washing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I love Noey's costume!

    And I love how drama-mama K looked in the last pic - Like mother, like daughter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. decide on the theme of party soon! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes! THEME!! I will totally dress everyone in my family up for Noey's do!! woohooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha, I loved the little King of Hearts costume!! Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you bringing Noey for Kindermusik class on Thursday at Turf Club? Actually I wanted to let Narelle go for a free preview class(I had a printed coupon) and meet up with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. noah was soooo adorable! :) can't wait to see him again! he's so sociable! heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serline :: hey serline! are you back in s'pore? no, our Kindermusik class is at the main centre at Tanglin Mall. I didn't know there's one at the Turf Club -- what centre is that? would love to meet you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. L.O.V.E. the king of hearts! HAHA brilliant idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh r those the little blue swim trunks i got him?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...