Powered by Blog - Widget


Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Helmet Head

"What happened to my hair??" Version #2


This is what happens when you leave your child and his too long hair with his well-meaning grandparents.

Noey's hair has been growing into his eyes and I've been meaning to trim it but kept procrastinating cos I was a bit nervous of doing a bad job of it. Well. Maybe I should have taken things in my own hands after all cos then I'll have no one to blame for the result!

I walked in the door on Monday and burst out laughing when I saw my poor little helmet head baby. My Mum still commented that she wanted to "test" me to see if I could tell that they cut his hair. I mean, hello? Surely I would notice the inches of forehead now visible?

His Papa has been calling him Spaceman for the past couple of days due to the helmet look. My poor little man.

Ah, well. At least we know that his hair grows really quickly! And we get to keep our $20 for a bit.

8 comments:

  1. So cute! hahaha. I'm glad Bean has little hair. (*sour grapes*) Bean's hairstyle has been the same since birth. I think your mom did a great job with the fringe you know. She could have done it the Spock style. Probably have to trim off the sides a lil to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's Dawn :) We met at K's party the other week and i thought I'd pop by and say hello ;) Noah is absolutely the cutest little tyke ever, and he was really cute as the king of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah still looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks very cute with that helmet hairstyle. at least the fringe is jagged and not dead straight across. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. still cute la! those eyes!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least he didnt get the std 'bowl' haircut! he should count himself v v v v v lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, maybe D and you should take up some hair trimming lessons. Noey's hair seems to grow v fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle :: Yes, honestly i think it was a better job than if i was to have done it myself! Bean looks good with his hairstyle! Haha.

    Dawn :: Hi Dawn! It was great meeting you too and Noey thanks you for the compliments :)

    lilsnooze, MG, lingz :: Awww, thanks for being so sweet but thank goodness he has some time for the hair to grow out before his birthday!

    Daph :: It is a bowl-like cut! But a bit better done. Now he looks like most other kids with a home-cut. Heh.

    Debra :: Ooo, that's an idea! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...