Powered by Blog - Widget


Thursday, March 08, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge: February

A round-up of my pics for the February photo-a-day challenge:





Wondering what this is about? Check out my post in January where I first shared about this.

For those of you playing along, I hope you're still having fun. I was delighted to hear from a number of you that you were inspired by me to join in. It's been great seeing all your photos. It was trickier for me to snap this month, and I was late several times, but looking back at the series, I'm glad I did it. There are quite a number of captures I would have missed out on if I was not doing this because I just am not the sort to whip out the camera that often. Looking at the set, I can see where I've been and my kids in their various states. I'm capturing the moment, which I love!

The March challenge is on now. There seem to be quite a few lists circulating this time round (I've seen at least 4!), but I'm still following the one by FatMumSlim. You can get it here. I've also posted it below for anyone who's interested.


See you at #marchphotoaday!

5 comments:

  1. I sooooo wanted to start on March but.... oh well, there's always April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can start anytime! I started 10 days into Jan. Just do it :)

      Delete
  2. well done for keeping it up daily :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hi i'm a friend of momo (aka michelle) and have been following your blog through hers. Just wanted to comment that I enjoy reading your blog very much since I am a new mum myself. You are quite an inspiration! I've sent you a request to follow you on Instagram my username is @beefette. Hope you approve it! Love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra! I've approved your request and started following you too :) See ya on Instagram!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...