Powered by Blog - Widget


Monday, November 03, 2008

Daddy and Baby



Some Daddy and baby shots that make me smile.

Other than haing some fun at Noah's expense, DD is completely the doting Daddy that I knew he would be. Everyday he swoops in after work to hover around baby, and at the slightest peep, he'll scoop him up for a carry with a merry "Daddy 最疼你的!" (All this Chinese speaking the result of the confinement nanny's presence!) And while I object to the brainwashing attempts, I am both amused by his enthusiasm and happy that he really adores his son. Daddy here can yabber endlessly to Noah, much to my entertainment mostly. Noah just carries on with his own thing, though occasionally giving him the "What are you going on about Daddy??" expression that cracks me up.

Daddy loves you baby, and so do I.

8 comments:

  1. Lol I think it's the dad thing, the ability to hold an entire nonsensical monologue with the baby and the kid giving him that ?! look. Now who says women are the talkative ones? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/11/08 00:39

    the photos cracked me up... i esp love Noey's frowning at bro and "attempts" to "escape"... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/11/08 11:14

    Babe! Your Noah has the exact same hairstyle as Raeann!!! Pixie! My hubby and I are amazed at the resemblance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, DD is so fair next to Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haahha that's sooo cute!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice tan on noah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. now noah really looks very much tanner next to DD...

    ReplyDelete
  8. olimomok, lingz & michelle:: i really don't know why he's so dark! both of us are so pale (from lack of sun)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...