Powered by Blog - Widget


Monday, September 30, 2013

The Countdown to the Noah 5 Mission to Outerspace

Been feeling a little stressed, and the reason for that is a not-so-little space mission that I've been preparing for.

Noey s 5th Birthday Invite Clean

I'm excited for sure. You know how much I love parties! But I'm also more than a bit nervous as Noey has invited quite a few of his classmates to the party this time round. I agonised over it because I usually have too many kids already! But, well, it is his party after all, so it's only fair he gets to invite some of his friends too. I told him to pick 8 of his classmates instead of the entire class, and I had to leave some of my own friends off the list. (Sorry guys!) 

The party is in a couple of weeks. While his actual birthday is coming up this week, I've pushed his party to a later date so things will be a bit slow here for a while. But it's not everyday that you celebrate your son turning 5 after all! I'll be back with more updates after!

2 comments:

  1. aw thanks for keeping us! heehee.

    i think it's harder to do parties when they get older cos they have their own ideas too. maybe by then, i will have one for their own friends from school and another one for friends from out of school (that is, our whole big gang of aunties with their kids). ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I contemplated doing two but was scared off by the notion. Haha. DD would definitely baulk too! Will have to see as they grow older.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...