Powered by Blog - Widget


Wednesday, October 09, 2013

What's on My Fridge?

The fridge of a family to two young tots is different from our fridge as DINKS (double-income-no-kids). Gone are the ceramic magnets and fiddly souvenirs from our travels, all broken over time by itchy fingers. Instead, what you'll find are these: 

Magnets to play with while Mummy is in the kitchen, and a notepad on which to jot down a grocery list.

Fridge1

Invites! To parties and places. Reminders that put smiles on our faces. 

Fridge 2

 Random pieces of art, earnestly and sometimes carelessly made.

Fridge3

Precious memories, stickgram-med.

Fridge4

Cryptic messages from busy little people.

Fridge5

Also timetables and school schedules, flyers for food deliveries and cards for home services.

Numbers to remember, a photo or two of a time long past.

And right up front, where little eyes can see, a note from Mummy to the kids, a virtual hug and a kiss and a promise to be home soon.

That's our fridge. 

(And if you're wondering how I have space for so much stuff on my fridge, it is really because I have two of them! Best decision ever.)

 

Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love your toy magnets! I didn't know they sell those haha.. looks like we have the same fridge??

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do! Haha. The anima toy magnets, you mean? They were a gift. They are very cute tho, because when you match them correctly, they play a song. If not, they tell it's wrong! Clever huh!

      Delete
  2. I have that leap frog magnet too! Oh and yes you reminded me that besides my Hello Kitty magnets, I've got some Stickygram too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leap frog magnet was good for entertaining the kids! I love my stickygrams :)

      Delete
  3. Love the stickygrams;). beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey PC, thanks! :) Can't have too many stickgrams, I feel!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...