Powered by Blog - Widget


Monday, October 07, 2013

Family Favourite: Chicken Cacciatorre

Like every family, we have our family favourites when it comes to the dinner table. I have shared a number of these recipes here on this blog, but this week, I'm sharing a new dish on A Dollop of Me: Chicken Cacciatorre

My friend Corsage is running a 10-week long series on Family Favourites for on her blog, featuring 10 different bloggers who would each be sharing a favourite dish. She's right in the middle of it and it's my turn this week! This chicken dish is a hit with the husband and the kids. Pan-fried chicken cooked in rich tomato sauce -- what's there not to love right? The kids hoover this up every time I make it. Dinner is always quick (or at least relatively so - they are kids after all) when this is served. Do click on over to check it out!

IMG 0156

And while you're over at A Dollop of Me, don't forget to check out the rest of Corsage's Kitchen Exploits series, which features lots of easy family-friendly recipes. She's an inspiring mother of two with an eye for beauty and a way with words and I've always found her blog a good read.

As for me, you know where to find me. It's a busy run up to Noey's birthday party this weekend but I hope to be back with more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...